TD are opening along Yonge:

20191227_124411.jpg

From Saturday, January 4:

View attachment 224442

If there's anyone with first-hand knowledge, I'm curious to know how the efforts to fix the whistling has been going.

I've been living in the unit since December 2018 and I have to say there have been significant improvements over the past year. However, last night I heard the noise slightly, every 30 seconds or so when the building faced a gust of heavy wind. All in all, it has improved. I don't know what genius thought that heavy winds wouldn't create noise when blowing through small holes in sheets of metal. Anyways, just hoping the noise is completely eliminated because it still disrupts my sleep on certain windy days.

I've been living in the unit since December 2018 and I have to say there have been significant improvements over the past year. However, last night I heard the noise slightly, every 30 seconds or so when the building faced a gust of heavy wind. All in all, it has improved. I don't know what genius thought that heavy winds wouldn't create noise when blowing through small holes in sheets of metal. Anyways, just hoping the noise is completely eliminated because it still disrupts my sleep on certain windy days.

Thank you for the update, and welcome to the forum!

Looks a bit austere due to all the black especially when compared to the renders that showed wooden benches, lighting (especially on the soffits) and the cancelled Crosstown LRT entrance with the red glass. Hopefully it looks better once the summer arrives and there's some greenery

They've installed a video screen on the SW corner of the podium:

Oh that's been there a while. It used to advertise for the food court (A&W, Tim Horton's etc) and I was incredibly confused that building does not have a food court. They meant the building across the street (YE Centre).
The Covid advert is more appropriate ?

Back