Yonge and Eglinton...where all your cladding hopes go to shame. /sigh
I wouldn't even say that. 150 and 155 Redpath turned out well, as did the tower portion of Citylights on Broadway (though the podium is an unforgivable mess). And The Parker is turning out to be G+C's best building...ever?

I wouldn't even say that. 150 and 155 Redpath turned out well, as did the tower portion of Citylights on Broadway (though the podium is an unforgivable mess). And The Parker is turning out to be G+C's best building...ever?
Well...I suppose there are exceptions then.

Today

IMG_0757.JPG

IMG_0758.JPG

I agree, The Parker was a shock in a good way. I had to reload the page a few times in case of a glitch, and make sure it wasn't April 1st, before allowing myself to believe that was a G+C.

ProjectEnd, apologies, are you OK?

Are Pigs flying now? Did ProjectEnd actually just complement Citylights, possibly the worst project in almost a decade in this city for so many damn reasons?

Beautiful project with amazing people working there, congratulations! greeting for Julio Cesar, Layoutman of the building.

Back