No it's not. It's a condo, what do you expect. Decent.
Ah right, we should be thankful for any old trash our benevolent developer overlords throw at us I guess.

Just because "condo" in Toronto has become synonymous with "cheap grey trash pile" doesn't mean it has to be that way, or that it's somehow unreasonable to expect something better.

All the endless kvetching about poor condo design is tiresome. What's the millionth post about the same issue going to solve the previous million didn't? The bigger issue is the housing bubble which guarantees any crappy building/design sells out instantaneously. That's your real target.
That's rather over thinking it. Instead, it's more likely developers getting more bang for their buck via value engineering that they getting away with. When they stop doing that, we'll stop complaining about such.

Thanks for sharing pictures on e2 condo developments. Guys any inputs when to expect on closing when mortgage required.. My contract say possession in Feb 2022. Mine is on I think 15 the floor. Is closing 6 months after possession.

Today

IMG_0912.JPG

IMG_0913.JPG

I actually haven't thought that Minto Midtown looks too bad up close, but it does appear to get dullified when viewed from afar in skyline photos.

IMO, E2 is closer to the quality of Minto30Roe across the street. But E2 is even worse than it.

Back