Thought I liked Koops creating a flyby to enhance the skyline even more . The end product of this developer's skyline looks too uniformed . I'm pretty sure they'll come with something better.

I think the heights of the office towers are too table-toppish and they should be more varied in height. Also, I'm disappointed there is no signature tower...

Anyone else agree that the residential tower in the middle of the offices is a little misplaced? Has basically no views but office towers...great place to live. I mean if you swapped it with 1D or 2D I feel like it would be an easier sell to prospective buyers. Though in our current market it will probably sell out regardless, but seems like an odd spot. Also, considering it isn't taller than the office towers near by, it would have been better similar to the Sunlife Financial and its two towers that are much taller.
Just my 2 cents.

Personally the previous rendering looked more pleasant to look at than this one. This one looks too dense and formal with buildings and no park space etc.

I hope the variation heights looks better from an angle that is closer to ground level, but the renders make it look like we're just building a taller version of downtown Ottawa. Not a good thing.

I would love to see renderings for EH like First Capital did for 2150 Lake Shore W.
Unfortunately, when you have Adamson architects the result will fall short of that considering what buildings they have designed before.

I will be really angry if we see more glass boxes, and hell I will grill them at a meeting if I see it happen.

Unfortunately, when you have Adamson architects the result will fall short of that considering what buildings they have designed before.

I will be really angry if we see more glass boxes, and hell I will grill them at a meeting if I see it happen.

For those on Twitter; a good way to communicate concerns about this development is to tweet @CadFairview

By all means send emails too; but I think there's something to be said for calling people and organizations out in public over questionable decisions.

For the record, that calling out should be fair, and polite; that makes it harder to dismiss.

Last edited:

Back