Really? From mustard to beige? Sigh...no sense of funk in the bland times we live in.

At least the new bridge design is gorgeous. The original always sucked.

Well the Eaton Centre had been one disappointment after another in terms of their expansions - the awful faux historical Yonge strip, the uninspiring media tower/entrance, the half baked renewal and now this revamp of uncertain quality. I can't wait to see some new blood in mall retail in the city.

AoD

Is it even certain that the tiles will remain as seen? This topic is making me think of a particular track from Led Zeppelin III.

Well what do we have here?

Toronto%20Eaton%20Centre%20-%20Nordstroms%20Renovation.jpg

Last edited:
Khristopher's photo was there earlier. It was hard to see, as the photo was taken at night, but it seemed to show some sort of metal frame at the SE corner of the store, attached to the upper storeys.

Naw. That's light-metal framing where walls are going (squaring off that corner of the department store) from what I can tell.

elevated glass windows with displaying fashion clothes are coming upper level facing on yonge street.. one of construction workers told me

Not billboards, these are signs which will essentially just say N O R D S T R O M.

Back