Phase I : 14 storeys. (top floor marketed as 17th floor)
Phase II: 18 storeys. (top floor marketed as 21th floor)

Construction is expected to start early Spring 2011. (Phase I is 95% sold during VIP stage, now open to public. They are selling Phase II, VIP stage.)

Standard finishes are good. Units are small, some are incredibly small. 8 ft ceiling. Pricing is quite low, and other attractive incentives for investors, so it will most likely be a renters-occupied building. Not sure if that will bring down the area's value. They seem to believe there's high demand for rentals in the area.

The renderings of the building look good!

The whole building is expected to be completed by the end of 2013.

Hope Urbancorp is going to build the bridge across the railway they promised long ago, now that they sold Westside Lofts, the Curve, the Bridge, Fuzion, and the Edge I & II.

Last edited:
Looks like my "95% sold to investors" prediction was bang on! Ha, straight to rentals, aka first students and young professionals; in 2025 it'll become the next Jameson...

You're right about "95% sold to investors"!! But "the next Jameson" at West Queen West? I don't think so!! Notice I said "Standard finishes are good"?

Next Jameson? Possibly, but I think by 2030, most of the pockets of poverty will be driven out of the downtown core and into the inner suburbs.

And hey - think of it as affordable housing made by private developers!

Does anyone know if they have broke ground on this project yet?
I was there last week and no hording up.

You will need it first before you start tearing the existing building down. Then you can do the ground breaking.

I hope these projects will include some sort of retail. The area seems barren to me. Yes even though there's Queen W above it ...

25 May 2011:

156sh.jpg

155t.jpg

Back