edge.jpg

When will T2 excavation finish?
Once the ramp is remove.

Part of the old parking lot east of the ramp will be use for cement trucks and other trucks.

You can see the hole for the tower crane and saw it last week when I shot the site and fail to post the photos for some reason. You can see the parking strips in the photo.

They will start forming on the west side and work east as the ramp being removed.

T3 ramp will most likely be on the south side since there is one there now.

I still miss the original design for all 3 towers. I hate this bait and switch.

Agreed. These towers are about as original as the marketing.

'Most prestigious new condominium community'

'Luxurious and elegant'

I hope one day I will be able to experience one of the prestigious visitor parking spots, or store something in a luxurious locker. I'm sure they'll be the best Mississauga has to offer!

They should fit in well with everything else in the area.

They also took forever to get the excavation going with this.

Feels like they are taking forever to excavate that ramp for T2.

Try living directly in front of the construction site. These pricks have been excavating for over a year, 7am sharp, every day. It's beyond tolerable. Michael Brothers should have been kicked off the project a long time ago, I have no idea how these incompetent fools are still allowed to work given their pathetic progress.

Last edited:
Take a closer look. The ramp into the hole is the only way that they can pour concrete. They don't have a permit to accept concrete from any other area of the site. If you don't have a clue on construction logistics or site logistics because of permit delays (which this site is known to have had) take a closer look before commenting.

Take a closer look. The ramp into the hole is the only way that they can pour concrete. They don't have a permit to accept concrete from any other area of the site. If you don't have a clue on construction logistics or site logistics because of permit delays (which this site is known to have had) take a closer look before commenting.

I don't care and not going to entertain this excuse. This construction site has been in the works for 8 years now, plenty of time to get it together. The noise is unbearable and has gone on long enough. They need to finish excavation and piss off NOW.

With the next phase you have another 5-6 years to look forward to

Last edited by a moderator:

Back