the underside of the arch reminds me of this mosques dome.
1668006289346.png

Jan 5
Looks like the hole for T3 will not be fully excavated until the start of Q2 at the rate it being going so far. No one working in the hole today.

The roads around T1 have been pave, but a lot of work still to be done. See Q2/Q3 as move in for the new owners.

The Day Care Centre will not be moving into T1 until Q2 2024 at this time and will remain where it is until the move.

@interchange42, you can add another tower for T3 as it was being erected this morning. Caught the first section being lower and place. Less than 50% of the hole has been excavated at this time. A lot of jackhammering was taken place early this week and surprised to see the crane being install today.

Feb 10
Never heard of the crane company doing the erection
133A7017.JPG
133A7018.JPG
133A7019.JPG
133A7020.JPG
133A7021.JPG
133A7022.JPG
133A7023.JPG

The ramp has been removed to the point of excavation the hole, it's being done on the west side of the hole now. 25% of the south end has now been fully excavated and starting to work on the east section. Will be fully excavated within the next 2 weeks with the current weather helping it.

Other than that, nothing has taken place in the hole since the crane when up. With the south end clear now, work can get underway for that area,

More precast panels going up on T2 and still doing finish work on T1

No photos as I was taking my DSLR in for repairs and trying to resolved some issues with the new camera replacing the Sony one

Last edited:

Back