Today.
D34AA106-E522-4838-A5E9-F95887C0F6B4.jpeg

I think the scaffolding gave the impression that it was going to project further into the laneway. Though maybe it looks less pronounced because you're looking down at it from a much greater distance as opposed to someone walking by it on Cumberland or Yorkville?

guys can i ask a question. i know it's been discussed a few times. isn't it mandatory to leave 25m distance between 2 buildings. but looking at the last set of the pic, 1yorkville and 8cumberland are less than 25m apart? how do they count? am i missing something?

guys can i ask a question. i know it's been discussed a few times. isn't it mandatory to leave 25m distance between 2 buildings. but looking at the last set of the pic, 1yorkville and 8cumberland are less than 25m apart? how do they count? am i missing something?
I would not be surprised if there is 25m separation between the towers (podiums are a different story)

However there's always exemptions and buildings that were approved prior to new zoning regulations coming into effect.

I would not be surprised if there is 25m separation between the towers (podiums are a different story)

However there's always exemptions and buildings that were approved prior to new zoning regulations coming into effect.
The tower at 1 Yorkville is 12.5m from the south lot line, but the tower at 8 Cumberland is only 7.5m from the north lot line. So the separation between the two is only 20m.

Back