From today
20221118_105500.jpg

dear lord...another blue glass box! just look at the context photos directly above... 50 buildings crammed in together that all look almost exactly the same. crimes against humanity. and people continue to line up to buy these things.

They might yet install the perforated metal plates seen in the renderings (but if I were an occupant, I am not sure I would find them desirable).

Since the vertical fins seem to have been axed and the mechanical penthouse looks like a typical box (inset from the full floor-plates below)... guessing the "crown" has been nixed as well?

This reverse psychology never works but worth a try.

15185-65457.jpeg
UT

What a strange idea. Only provide balconies at a height where they're effectively useless. I don't get it.
This debate has been covered ad nasuem so I'm not going to get into it other than to say I'm tired of seeing this narrative still be pushed. Some people may not like them but others clearly use them. Not debating the merit of the high level balconies but this is a tired line of thinking.

That aside, this building is just horrifically uninspired wow.

While not a showstopper, I think this adds some nice density to the area.

It really doesn't need to be anything special anyway as it will eventually just blend in with all the other developments in this area.

This debate has been covered ad nasuem so I'm not going to get into it other than to say I'm tired of seeing this narrative still be pushed. Some people may not like them but others clearly use them. Not debating the merit of the high level balconies but this is a tired line of thinking.

That aside, this building is just horrifically uninspired wow.
Fair point, but is there any realistic logic for only having the balconies on the upper floors? You'd think it would be consistent throughout the building, to satisfy the desire for outdoor space you're referencing, but this here is a weird situation where they have only included them on higher floors. That is the part I just don't understand. It's not like they couldn't have included corner balconies on the lower floors, they actively chose not to.

Back