Sales Centre Picture:

IMG_0892.jpg

Last edited:
i don't see the pic

There's just a few new signs with the name and Centrium 'swirl' logo; the front door also has the name and swirl etched into the glass (maybe it's just a sticker). The parking lot is still broken pavement and mud, while the interior has new flooring covered with construction debris and some semi-completed walls and lights, but nothing's finished.

In case a mod doesn't combine the thread Alvin made with this one, I'll repost the report link:

http://www.toronto.ca/legdocs/mmis/2009/ny/bgrd/backgroundfile-24347.pdf

There's quite a bit more retail/commercial snuck in there than I was expecting, including what could possibly be miniature retail condos, Pacific Mall-style, and a hotel restaurant featuring a large terrace - with all the views obscured by pillars, naturally.

I hope it does well, as it's the first NYCC building in ages I like.

I haven't been up there in years, but on google streetview, I'm really starting to love the Steeles to Finch area along Yonge, strip plazas included. All those signs for Persian businesses gives the area an exotic look...exotic at least for someone who lives in High Park/Junction area.:)

1115091139.jpg

any word on when the Purchase and Sale Agreement will be released for buyers to sign?

And I see the word Ice in the web address. Probably intentional.

maybe, but they do use the pronoune "I-UM" referring to "My Space, My Life" in their brochure. I guess they are trying to get the message across saying "It's all about you, the purchaser" kind of thing.

I'm still waiting for word on when the agreements will be released! arrggh..lol.

And their phone number and website isn't up yet. :mad:

I walked past yesterday and took a look. They have some sleek modern furniture in the sales office, but when I asked when it was going to open I was told brusquely "sometime in December." I felt the guy was kind of rude.

Most of their signage is in what I assume is Korean. I guess they are targetting that specific market.

Finally ... website is launched with more details on the project ~

http://www.icentrium.ca/

Looks like Liberty Development Corporation is a partner with Centrust Development in this project ~

i noticed that too. But i'm just wondering why it is showing Liberty Dev only in the Retail portion and not in the main condo brochure...

nope ... I see Liberty's name in the main condo brochure as well ~

Back