Jasonzed

Member Bio
Reaction score
DJI_0197.JPG

Wow, something is finally happening here? This has been approved for ages. I guess they were waiting for Daniels to finish up.

I've been trying to find renderings for this but so far I've found nothing. It'll probably just end up looking like everything else in the area anyway.

Erin Square by The Pemberton Group

Damn, it's just another clone of the other Pemberton towers going up just down the street. No wonder I missed these renderings - I thought these were renderings of the other towers.

Oh well, at least these two towers will share an outdoor pool, unlike the other ones.

Erin-Square-blog.jpg

Site-Plan.jpg

well there completely goes the chance of having the south side of Eglinton being urbanized :( :(:mad::rolleyes:?

well there completely goes the chance of having the south side of Eglinton being urbanized :( :(:mad::rolleyes:?

It was never going to happen anyway. Daniels built its small quasi-urbanized cluster of towers a little too late to change Pemberton's tower-in-the-park dynamic into something a little bit more urban.

On the bright side, Daniels was able to set a new precedent for density in Erin Mills. It's a step in the right direction. I like to believe that this will influence the eventual development of the North side of Eglinton to be a little more urban.

Back