I kept seeing ads for this. Interesting that it will be on Square One land.

From: https://www.talkcondo.com/mississauga/exchange-district-condos/

According to TalkCondo's interview, the second tallest tower (pink hat) launches first at 60 storeys. The sales office will be located in the existing office building located on the site.

That tower would look about 10x better with some sort of reveal at the storey between each stacked box.

There was an agent preview at the Living Arts Centre today with two models; one of the complex itself and the other is the complex within the surrounding area.

A realtor has posted a second promo video on their Facebook, lots of new renders of the exterior and interior.

Exterior shots:

Interior Shots:
ED9.jpgint2.jpgint4.jpgint5.jpgint6.jpg

Attachments

• ED2.jpg
    ED2.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 484
  • ED4.jpg
    ED4.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 481
  • int1.jpg
    int1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 483
Last edited:
Very ambitious from Camrost Felcorp but their work so far does not leave me with some concern. Hopefully no value engineering for this marquee project.

Is it just me or do projects in Mississauga move 10x faster than in Toronto? We first heard about this project 2 months ago and it's already in marketing! M City seems to be moving at lightning speed too.

Seems like Toronto's satellite suburban cores are hungry to prove themselves and define themselves — I think we'll see more quick-moving and bold projects in these new cities over the coming decades.

Is it just me or do projects in Mississauga move 10x faster than in Toronto? We first heard about this project 2 months ago and it's already in marketing! M City seems to be moving at lightning speed too.

IIRC Downtown Mississauga doesn't have maximum heights or densities - but they're strict on the parking ratios. This speeds up the bureaucracy.

IIRC Downtown Mississauga doesn't have maximum heights or densities - but they're strict on the parking ratios. This speeds up the bureaucracy.
We will agree to disagree, but the city core did, does have maximum heights and densities requirement as well non strict parking ratio. The last few years, the city has started to move away from these low height and density requirement and it started with M City. Anything over 40s was taken behind closed doors and told it not going to happen. Parking was to be 1:1, but was increase to 1.25:1 and that was a running joke at council. It was stated time after time that on move in date, not 1 car show up, but as many as 4, with the other 3 looking for a place to be park. When Developers wanted to reduced parking ratio, they were told no. With the coming of the LRT, parking ratio is falling now.

Since council is the Planning and Development committee comprised of all councilors, less hoops to jump through to get approval and faster in the ground if the developer do move forward with them. There are a lot of approved projects in the city core and elsewhere but haven't gone any further than that, except for a few.

There is no Downtown Mississauga and the closes you can get to it is Hurontario and Dundas. Even that area has had so many approvals, but gone no where.

When one looks at M City and Parkside Village, it's night and day between these sites. Parkside Village is an example where Height and Density is lower because of Council. Same can be said for Pinnacle Uptown project.

It took until 2005 to get a building over 39s, Took another 12 years to get a building over 50/56s. Both Parkside Village and Pinnacle Uptown will have 2 50s towers. Edge Towers will have 1 50s. Other than that, no other buildings plan over 50s other than this one.

Back