Will all four towers be built in one phase?
Unless all rentals, no.

They are still sell EX3 and need 80% sold before construction.

If the office tower remains as an office tower, need to line up renters that will take 60% plus of the space first before being built.

Latest update is that the 4th tower is being turned to a condo. The original intent was a purpose built rental or hotel.

I’m amazed at the lack of hotels in the MCC.

You're right, that's a good observation. I can only think of the Delta by Toronto Marriott and the Sarkar... maybe the Square One District will have some hotels as there will be more offices (and therefore business travellers). I do think that the many hotels near the airport and other industrial areas as well as any AirBnB-type offerings at private residences might have cut away at the business feasibility of another hotel at MCC. But I reckon this will change as MCC becomes a busier destination...

Last edited:
MISSISSAUGA’S MOST EXPENSIVE CONDO PENTHOUSE HITS THE MARKET,

AT A COOL $15 MILLION

The Penthouse Suite at EX3, from Camrost Felcorp, Sets a Record
for Pre-Construction Condo Pricing in Mississauga

Mississauga, ON., December 13, 2021— Camrost Felcorp Inc., the developers of the Exchange District,
an award-winning, mixed use development in the heart of downtown Mississauga, today released details
its 10,000 square foot penthouse suite at EX3 and announced the luxury suite’s $15 million asking price.
As a record setting price for a pre-construction condominium unit in the City of Mississauga, according to
Camrost Felcorp’s Vice President of sales and marketing Christopher Castellano, the launch of the upper
penthouse “sets a new bar for condo pricing for the residential real estate market. With today’s penthouse
release, Camrost has boldly demonstrated to purchasers, brokers and our development sector colleagues
that luxury living has a new home in the GTA, and it can be found in downtown Mississauga.”
The $15 million penthouse at EX3 will boast approximately 10,000 square feet of unparalleled elegance.
Comprising the entire top floor of the 66-storey tower, the suite offers nearly 8,000 square feet of interior
living space, with more than 2,000 square feet of balconies 360-degree views of downtown Mississauga,
views of the Toronto skyline, and of Lake Ontario.
Inside, this one-of-a-kind suite will offer a private wine cavern, five large bedrooms with staff quarters,
two laundry rooms, two large walk-in closets and spa-inspired ensuites, a private fitness space and fully-
equipped gym, among other unparalleled features and finishes. The suite will be accessed by elevator
service that carries residents to their penthouse suite from their private, below grade garage with space for
five cars.
The release of the penthouse suite at EX3 follows the sold-out launch earlier this fall of the tower’s non-
penthouse level units. That release saw approximately 505 units (in a range of layouts) sold with prices
starting at $550,000. When combined with sales in 2019 of the first two residential phases at the
Exchange District (known as EX1 and EX2), the developers have sold over 1,500 condominium suites in
the 3.5-acre mixed-use development located at City Centre Drive and Kariya Gate, directly across from
Square One.
“We helped pioneer the residential intensification of the Mississauga City Centre, and have welcomed
additional developments from our colleagues in the Square One neighbourhood in the ensuing years,”
adds Christopher Castellano. “So, we were not surprised to see purchasers respond so overwhelmingly to
condominium opportunities in this part of the GTA.
“Since the sale of our first unit at the Exchange District in 2019, through the recent release of units at
EX3, buyers have recognized the unique opportunity for urban living in this pocket of the GTA, and more
importantly, the value it offers on a price per square foot, compared to downtown Toronto.”

But, Castellano acknowledges, at $15 million dollars, the ultimate purchaser of this signature suite won’t
likely be motivated by the comparative pricing value of the Mississauga location. “Instead,” he says, “for
the purchaser of this penthouse suite it will be about just one thing - luxury.”

EXT_HERO_VF-2.jpg
INT_LuxuryCarBay_VF_00.jpg
INT_LivingRoom-VF_00.jpg
INT_Kitchen_Cam01_VF_00.jpg
INT_DiningRoom_VF_00.jpg
EXT-Dollhouse_VF.jpg

What a huge pile of trash! 🙈😨

The way they disposed the cubic parts of the building mixed with badly chosen colors make this skyscraper totally unsightly and an eyesore to watch. There is no harmony at all in these towers and every good architect understands that harmony is the key to build a masterpiece. The developer and the architect failed to understand this main criteria and it will result as an horrible residential complex.

However, I am relieved that this monstrous towers will not be built and disfigure the Toronto 's waterfront. 👽

Mississauga can at the same time construct architectural wonders and terrible architectural garbages.

What a huge pile of trash! 🙈😨

The way they disposed the cubic parts of the building mixed with badly chosen colors make this skyscraper totally unsightly and an eyesore to watch. There is no harmony at all in these towers and every good architect understands that harmony is the key to build a masterpiece. The developer and the architect failed to understand this main criteria and it will result as an horrible residential complex.

However, I am relieved that this monstrous towers will not be built and disfigure the Toronto 's waterfront. 👽

Mississauga can at the same time construct architectural wonders and terrible architectural garbages.

I totally disagree.

These buildings are great and will make a worthy addition to the Mississauga skyline.

Quite prescient of you. That piano, for instance. No way is that fitting in a regular sized elevator. Taking it apart and re-assembling it isn't an option either. I ran into that issue last year.

Quite prescient of you. That piano, for instance. No way is that fitting in a regular sized elevator. Taking it apart and re-assembling it isn't an option either. I ran into that issue last year.
My sister has a grand piano in her condo. I have no idea how they got that thing in there but it is possible.

inSauga article about the restaurants coming to Exchange District: https://www.insauga.com/new-condos-...owntown-to-include-some-renowned-restaurants/

OHS Global, which operates Weslodge, Patria and Byblos restaurants, among others, as part of its hospitality portfolio, plans to open a first Mississauga location as part of the award-winning planned community to be built at City Centre Dr. and Kariya Gate, directly across from Square One.

edo-mississauga.jpg

Toronto mainstays Edo Japan sushi restaurant and Zaza Espresso Bar will also be featured in the mix of food spots and cafes.

Back