Aug 7
DJI_0307.JPG
DJI_0310.JPG

DJI_0315.JPG
DJI_0325.JPG
DJI_0336.JPG
DJI_0338.JPG

6 levels of underground *and* an above grade parking podium. Oh, Mississauga…
I have to think that is the developer, and not the city, pushing for that. Unless you think there should be a parking maximum.

Frankly, transit service to MCC is not good enough to go to much lower parking ratios for commercial space. It is beyond me why it isn't a bigger priority to bring Milton Line to MCC and make it frequent 2WAD. MCC can absolutely be more of an employment node, but transit needs to improve. An LRT line on Hurontario is not going to cut it.

Where do you see the above ground parking podium?
Iirc it’s in the plans, it hasn’t been built yet.

Mississauga still requires a 1-1 parking ratio downtown from what I remember. There are no height or density limits so development is basically limited only by how much parking you can provide.. which results in huge parking garages like this to allow for 72 storeys of condos.

Iirc it’s in the plans, it hasn’t been built yet.

Mississauga still requires a 1-1 parking ratio downtown from what I remember. There are no height or density limits so development is basically limited only by how much parking you can provide.. which results in huge parking garages like this to allow for 72 storeys of condos.
The rendors look like it’s a podium on the bottom. I can’t imagine where they will hide this if it’s a thing.

It’s wrapped by active uses so it’s not obvious from the street. The middle of the block between the towers is filled with parking I believe with units and office space around the edges.

Back