News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

I still think the format for the CCL is idiotic. Two-legged final. No extra time. Get out of here with that rubbish.
While I would normally agree, in this case, I don't think we would have survived the extra time. The crew looked gassed.

Either way, total heartbreak.

While I would normally agree, in this case, I don't think we would have survived the extra time. The crew looked gassed.

Either way, total heartbreak.

Maybe, but I'd always rather lose more during play than after pens. Fuck pens. Always. It's a coin toss.

Saw Mammolitti in the train tunnel after Wednesday's match. Not gonna lie, I wished I had a pint in hand to throw.

Well, that was emotional.

Good to see Morrow back. I dare say the match turned around quick after he came on in the second.

*RESPECT FOR INEBRIATTI*

hahahaaaaaaa.....another 5+ minute last second upset at Vancouver in the Championship! oh man, this is turning legend like beating Montreal in big matches.

hahahaaaaaaa.....another 5+ minute last second upset at Vancouver in the Championship! oh man, this is turning legend like beating Montreal in big matches.
Just watched this one out in BC. WTF!

We definitely did not deserve that tie. But the Gods were shining on us this day.

You were at the match?
Yeah, well, our former young buck defender seems to have a soft spot for his old club. Doneil Henry winning us trophies years after last donning the red. Nice. I always liked him.

Massive 5-1 win for TFC over DC United, with 4 goals coming in extra time. Which also ends Wayne Rooney's MLS career.

Onwards to the conference semi-finals vs NYC FC on Wednesay Oct 23rd.

Should TFC prevail tonight over Atlanta, it will set up a third finals match vs. Seattle in the last 4 years. With TFC and Seattle each winning one, the 2019 finals would be the rubber match. Still have a formidable opponent in Atlanta to get past. Go TFC!

And what a win it was, TFC taking a 2-1 victory on the road in a tough Mercedes-Benz Stadium!

That Westberg save against Josef Martinez's penalty attempt was the greatest "Ball don't lie" moment ever after that dive by the Atlanta United player.

Last edited:

Back