UtakataNoAnnex

Member Bio
Reaction score
Sorry if that's how you interpreted my thoughts, but that definitely wasn't the point I was making. I think we should move on from this.
I'll agree to disagree then. Thanks for your time. /bows

Urban-Affair

Member Bio
Reaction score
This looks to be at the 70% mark as of the end of August. Construction must be imminent pending permit approval. :)
1663976315080.png

Source: Altus Data Studio

sunnyside

Member Bio
Reaction score
This one spent a lot of time in the croc pot, but the market knows a good project when it sees one. Regionally I’m getting the impression all the best projects are finally moving to sell and build now- all the backburner shlock was much too easy to sell during the last few years to bother with any show stoppers until now.

ProjectEnd

Superstar
Member Bio
Reaction score
Ooh, some action! Are they just doing some early preparation? What are they working on in this picture, please?😀
As @bgobgo notes above, I believe this is just to paint the building, or at least the King frontage, white. Not sure why they're doing that as the 'Experience Centre' has moved to the other side of Duncan.

Miss J

Member Bio
Reaction score
As @bgobgo notes above, I believe this is just to paint the building, or at least the King frontage, white. Not sure why they're doing that as the 'Experience Centre' has moved to the other side of Duncan.
Thank you both. I appreciate the helpful information. I'm just excited to see how things are going and when this development will begin construction!😀