but with the current shutdowns, likely will be Spring 2021.

Can anyone confirm that this site is shut down? Construction was deemed "essential" by the govt, even residential construction. It does appear that progress has been made since the last time photos were uploaded here.

Can anyone confirm that this site is shut down? Construction was deemed "essential" by the govt, even residential construction. It does appear that progress has been made since the last time photos were uploaded here.
I passed by the site on Thursday and they were very clearly hard at work. Ill try to stop by again this week when it’s not expected to rain, maybe tomorrow, and let everyone know.

From Saturday
DSC_0757.JPG
DSC_0759.JPG
DSC_0760.JPG
DSC_0761.JPG

Oops sorry everyone, instead of using the word 'shutdown', I meant to use the word 'situation'
Apologies for any distress I may of caused.

Oops sorry everyone, instead of using the word 'shutdown', I meant to use the word 'situation'
Apologies for any distress I may of caused.
Hey @legogirl, just click on edit and fix your original post when there's an error in it, instead of adding a new one!

I drove past the site on Wednesday and saw a couple of people working.

I did hear from another precon site that a lot of trades are not showing up to site because of covid.

From my condo, I have a view of the West side of this development. In the past two weeks, they have clad two levels and gone up another one. If trades aren't showing up to work it's not apparent from my vantage point.

Any chance the construction has been slowed/paused due to stricter pandemic measures suggested last Saturday?

I saw this on a Facebook post from Monday... :
"They’re really working hard today to finish this building before this pandemic is over! Look at all the workers on top and all their cars on the street!?"
FB_IMG_1586402243000.jpg

Residential forming are proceeding, window wall as well.

They finished pouring verticals on 22F and are now working on 23F slab (if my kindergarten math is right). Window wall completed on 15F

It's looking good! I went by the other day and noticed lots of progress. Could it be that the September occupancy is realistic?

Back