Tuesday:
IMG_1734.jpeg
IMG_1733.jpeg
IMG_1738.jpeg
IMG_1741.jpeg
IMG_1739.jpeg

I looked at the plans and they show five lots to be developed here but only four buildings are currently in play. Does anyone know if they will still be building another tower at the Tower 1 plot? I hope not as it's pretty dense already with the buildings just across the street on the west side of Strachan. Leaving that space open with some greenery or public art would work well in that area i think. I realize there is a public park in the back but you don't see it from Strachan so something nice there would be great for pedestrians, cyclists and even cars to see when passing through.

3439-21316.jpg

I looked at the plans and they show five lots to be developed here but only four buildings are currently in play. Does anyone know if they will still be building another tower at the Tower 1 plot? I hope not as it's pretty dense already with the buildings just across the street on the west side of Strachan. Leaving that space open with some greenery or public art would work well in that area i think. I realize there is a public park in the back but you don't see it from Strachan so something nice there would be great for pedestrians, cyclists and even cars to see when passing through.

View attachment 269405
Tower 1 is now a 39-storey rental building. Project thread here: https://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threa...m-39s-bentall-kennedy-hariri-pontarini.28581/

Tower 1 is not going to be a park. It's owned by a developer, and I can't see any incentive for them to create a park in such a lucrative area. I prefer the density and associated retail it brings to the area.

View attachment 269405

Perhaps an odd question, but does anyone know if there will be a floor 13 at Playground? Maybe someone from Garrison can comment on whether their building has a 13th floor?

Back