Well said. Thank you. Meanwhile for the record I never said I did not like the proposal. Even if I stated I didn’t like the proposal that is my right to say so period. I actually am very exited to see the M&G scheme built. I simply stated that would have preferred that the current structures stayed and the proposal was elsewhere knowing this my preference was only a pipe dream. The end.

I'm quite curious what's going on here though, the only thing I could find is:

It seems to imply they're renovating the building, but according the website work started Oct 2018 ? Not sure I see much in the way of changes yet.
Work started later than anticipated, but it got going in October 2018. You can see the work that has been going on their instagram - https://www.instagram.com/projectcoreinc/

In that photo may be the beginning of the exterior improvements and new windows I believe.

I do find it odd that nothing has started here given the condo market - which won't last forever. Something does seem amiss. This project has been approved for a very long time. It's beginning to feel like change is in the air.

Especially with all the grumblings of recession...

Any speculation on why it’s taken so long for sales to start on this project? Is that normal for a project of this complexity?

Better hope that @westtoeast’s account is accurate:

Since this got bumped..on the latest Dream conference call an analyst asked about when Dream's next round of condo sales would be launched. The CEO mentioned that the next 'for sale' building they have would be Mirvish and it would be within 1-2 years. Not particularly helpful, but should provide a bit of realism to any of us that were hoping for sales this fall.

He also mentioned that 31R Parliament would be rental.

20190907_085631.jpg

Back