Likely Cresford I'd imagine. I'm sure materials were already secured here and cresford had a good track record overall.
@ushahid, I'd want to hand out thanks to all involved, Cresford and their longstanding architectural patronage of architects—Alliance that produced several good designs, for to QuadReal for the wisdom to not throw the baby out with Cresford's fouled bathwater.

Today, I guess work on the clock tower will start.
21DC3B96-0E79-4E65-ACD8-EB87BA52FF31.jpeg

The clock tower is getting immersed. Almost looks the Halo proper is feeding on it as it grows... 🙀

I'm very anxious about this one. Executing the balcony details will be key here.

For it always depends on how "glassy" it ends up looking. If it just ends up looking like anther glass rectangle, I don't get that excited. If it ends up having a nice dark or coloured look to it like P.J Condo's, I get stoked.

I don't see any renderings of the south wall (correct me if I'm wrong). This concerns me.

20210831_135634.jpg

Don't expect much there. It goes up 19 or 20 storeys right up against the property line, then steps back. It needs to be a sheer wall because of the zero setback.

Thanks for the plans Alvin. Cheers.

Thanks for the plans Alvin. Cheers.

You're welcome. Unfortunately I didn't have the architectural plans archived which would have provided more details (my main interest in this project is the clock tower). In any event, I consider this a temporary issue given the corner is probably just waiting to get redeveloped.

AoD

Nice dark black cladding around the windows and doors for each floor. Could really make this building pop out from a distance in the future. As seen in the photos up above.

Back