New Renderings are taken from the architectural plan:

IxclWzffjd.jpeg

swi1QokPqo.jpeg

From the lobbyist registry we see that former Councillor Karygiannis has been retained to lobby on behalf of redevelopment of this property.

Details for Subject Matter Registration: SM32637​

Decision(s) or issue(s) to be lobbied

3079 Pharmacy Ave development

Site is an existing strip plaza.

Aerial Pic:

1638296350636.png

* the corner fronting the intersection shows as its own 'lot' ; but does not show a distinct address. I have included the apparent whole parcel here.

Site size: ~0.7ha/1.75ac

Streetview:

1638296516309.png

Final Report, approval recommended to the February 25th meeting of SCC:

Thanks for linking the Final Report. It seems that they added some commercial to the proposal. The total non-residential GFA is reduced from 1,654 sm to 266 sm and is split between four units fronting Pharmacy. Two of those units look like broom closets. I kind of wish all the commercial space was consolidated rather than just two of the units. At least not a total loss of non-residential.

I moved into the area about five years ago. I really appreciate they tried to not put another condo on the property and the loss of the retail here doesn't seem to be cumbersome. The empty plaza was nothing special. I see they added retail so I guess that's good. I've been trying to purchase a townhome here, does anyone know when sales open?

I moved into the area about five years ago. I really appreciate they tried to not put another condo on the property and the loss of the retail here doesn't seem to be cumbersome. The empty plaza was nothing special. I see they added retail so I guess that's good. I've been trying to purchase a townhome here, does anyone know when sales open?
It will still be a condo just with townhouse units, not apartments.

Back