12 January.

IMG_6077.jpeg

The fussy balconies and V shaped columns and gap toothed section ruin it for me. It tries too hard .

So a French bistro on the corner. I believe that this will be the first in a series of cafés/restaurants to open along Shuter this year. Finally!

So a French bistro on the corner. I believe that this will be the first in a series of cafés/restaurants to open along Shuter this year. Finally!
So it’s no longer a Hyatt Centric?

Also in the Star today:
https://www.thestar.com/business/bo...cle_37551c22-0247-11ef-b6d2-fb4f50ca04f5.html

"Toor said the high-end property on Jarvis will be in the same class as The One, a skyscraper on the southwest corner of Young and Bloor that has gone into receivership, and the Ritz Carlton." .... Yes, because nothing says luxury like living/staying at the corner of Urine and Crime Spree (errr...Jarvis and Shuter), and, as the BlogTO article notes, across the street from a men's shelter.

Also:
"The multi-family residential units are geared toward affluent residents, Toor said, with each unit to be created in a way that resembles hotel suites.
Toor, who has helped build, buy and manage 28 hotels across Canada and the U.S. over the years and is not concerned about the units being unaffordable."

Back