It's been pretty dead, and I think the hole digger that was on site is working on ice.

However in the last few days some yellow metal has appeared and I actually saw someone in a pick up pulling into there this morning.

May 25 2010 update

from the Gardiner ...

Infinity 1+2 fits nicely into this view - Infinity 3+4 will soon join
IMG_5151.jpg

How fortunate that we'll soon be graced by two more lovelies to join the ones we have now. :rolleyes:

I find the Infinity buildings inherently depressing to pass by, and the thought of two more of them right there, almost exactly the same. Well. I'll have to avert my gaze I guess.

They can't be that bad.... if you think about it, they'll be the only one's with some curves - based on that last picture above. Otherwise, we're plagued with square boxes all around. I think it adds some definition to the skyline.

They can't be that bad.... if you think about it, they'll be the only one's with some curves - based on that last picture above. Otherwise, we're plagued with square boxes all around. I think it adds some definition to the skyline.

Ice is round.

Ice is round.
Fair enough, but it'll be a while before that thing get's built. While ICE will have nice curves and certainly will top Infinity's design, it's still quite a way from being built.

Fair enough, but it'll be a while before that thing get's built. While ICE will have nice curves and certainly will top Infinity's design, it's still quite a way from being built.

Actually, while digging has already started at Ice, the hoarding is still unfinished at Infinity. Both projects should be shooting skyward concurrently however, and with Infinity being much shorter (mercifully), it may top off and finish off sooner.

Ok. It seems that everyone is against me on this. However, my point is that - Infinity doesn't look that shabby; though I don't really like their drop off/entrance way. Hopefully, Infinity 3,4 will improve on that.

Ok. It seems that everyone is against me on this. However, my point is that - Infinity doesn't look that shabby; though I don't really like their drop off/entrance way. Hopefully, Infinity 3,4 will improve on that.

I'm with you on this one kalvinone ... I do like Infinity 1 (east bldg with the curve), and likely the same for Infinity 3

The curved wall is the only good one out of 7 for the two buildings. If the tall one were equally interesting on its north and east sides, then much could be forgiven... but they are pretty bad.

At the same time, why would they spend all that money making the east elevation pretty when ICE is going to be built there?

Back