Hoarding is going up. Taken June 1, 2010 by me.

Infinity%20Phase%203%20%26%204%20-%2001.jpg

thanks khristopher !

we complain when projects sits for couple years before construction start, and then we complain when construction starts at Infinity 3 ...

Last edited:
thanks khristopher !

we complain when projects sits for couple years before construction start, and then we complain when construction starts at Infinity 3 ...

Let alone whats to come throughout the whole construction process ...Gee, its 5 years of bitching.

Solaris: it's not like it would be the same people complaining about the delays and the construction with this one. Members that complains about the delays here just want to see something built, anything. Members that are fretting the construction here are those that want something better than what the Conservatory Group is about to foist on us again.

Is it just me, or is what the Conservatory Group is building are very dull, at best? My condo was actually built by the same company in 90's! Copy & paste, then copy & paste...

Is it just me, or is what the Conservatory Group is building are very dull, at best? My condo was actually built by the same company in 90's! Copy & paste, then copy & paste...

Yah, they are dull and I'm pretty sure there are alot of exciting one's out there... but not all people are into exciting. I think their name says it all - they are Conservative in their designs and while exciting may be great for the first 2-3 years, once the trend changes, the exciting may be dull again... but whereas, a conservative design is just that.

This thread has been slow.... If anyone is down in the area again, can you grab some pictures? Driving down to the downtown/waterfront area isn't always easy at best. Any idea if they had started digging?

Ok. So what exactly is shoring? Forgive my ignorance, but I can't find a Definitions/Terms reference [maybe there should be one?] that would explain what that means...

Ok. So what exactly is shoring? Forgive my ignorance, but I can't find a Definitions/Terms reference [maybe there should be one?] that would explain what that means...

In plain language ... shoring are the vertical I-beams (and subsequent horizontal beams/boards) that are piled/driven into the ground to secure soil surrounding a site where excavation will occur to ensure that when a new hole is dug to prepare for construction, neighbouring lands/soil doesn't shift and fall into the hole whereby potentially affecting the structural integrity/stability of nearby buildings

Please feel free to add/correct any details ~

Thanks! That was very helpful... so in otherwords, nothing really has happened but rather, they are prepping the ground by putting heavy objects on it.

Back