The Westinghouse Windows look simply stunning !! I took some shots today.

IMG_5426.jpg
IMG_5427.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5426.jpg
    IMG_5426.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 1,017
  • IMG_5427.jpg
    IMG_5427.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 1,057
Last edited by a moderator:
Gee, this and a couple more twins (Nobu, Theater District Residence's) going up nearby plus the other dozen or so to break ground or under construction:eek:
My goodness it's unbelievable the construction madness going on in the entertainment district

Gee, this and a couple more twins (Nobu, Theater District Residence's) going up nearby plus the other dozen or so to break ground or under construction:eek:
My goodness its unbelievable the construction madness going on in the entertainment district
And, to think it was all spurred by TIFF (Festival tower)

My goodness it's unbelievable the construction madness going on in the entertainment district
It's almost like the ward should have been split in two!

You can't even tell the Westinghouse building is just a facade in the development.

If you're going to build a grey, window-wall building with a façadectomy, this is how you do it. Crisp and clean. It looks great.

This building has really changed the feeling of the neighbourhood — it's quite intense! With all the grey weather recently it's been kind of imposing, but I'm looking forward to how striking it may be once all the finishing touches are done and it's all lit up. With new buildings incoming to both its east and west, the density here will be quite exciting.

Back