I like the lobby as well, very simple and clean look. this is the south tower, not sure if the north tower will be different. This is the S2DA unit, it feels great and is very bright, lots of sun. it faces south and west, unfortunately 55 mercer will block our views, but likely 3-4 years away. there were several minor scratches as expected etc but nothing major.

I like the lobby as well, very simple and clean look. this is the south tower, not sure if the north tower will be different. This is the S2DA unit, it feels great and is very bright, lots of sun. it faces south and west, unfortunately 55 mercer will block our views, but likely 3-4 years away. there were several minor scratches as expected etc but nothing major.
Ohh boo 55 Mercer

IMG_3186.jpg

Pretty bleak streetscape. Grey, concrete, asphalt, sterile glass box rising in the distance, primitive 80s hotel, etc. Summer will add some green in those trees but it won't fix the rest. We really don't do ourselves any favours when we install concrete sidewalks. Even new it looks sad and grim.

Last edited:
Agreed, always thought that the brick color should really be warm here (red/orange) like it is in the Bisha instead of this black brick but people think it's dark to provide more emphasis on the Westwing building.

Pretty bleak streetscape. Grey, concrete, asphalt, sterile glass box rising in the distance, primitive 80s hotel, etc. Summer will add some green in those trees but it won't fix the rest. We really don't do ourselves any favours when we install concrete sidewalks. Even new it looks sad and grim.
Exactly how Toronto likes it. That's why it so easily gets the stamp of approval from the city each and every time, you cant really blame the developers because the city has no imagination when it comes to their "planning".

The hotel was built in 2007-2008 and Allied's HQ is one of the best atriums in the entire city. What are you talking about?

Also, I'm pretty sure the City is planning to re-do Blue Jays Way once the three condo projects on this single block are done (which is smart).

Back