The fencing along King Street frontage for King Blue, and the protective covers on the lights have been removed - what looks to be the clean-up in this area is underway.

20200928_123500.jpg

Love the curbless pedestrian walkways (plus bollards and lampstandards); would love to see much more of that (including on public roads across the city).

Not sure why this builder is so cheap and cant even bother to paint those undersides.
Always have to be careful with new foreign developers cause we have no idea what their product quality is like

Not sure why this builder is so cheap and cant even bother to paint those undersides.
Always have to be careful with new foreign developers cause we have no idea what their product quality is like
Not painting the undersides is a miss but nothing screams poor product quality to me.

The restoration work on the heritage building, the lighting they've added, the podium cladding, courtyard with brick pavers, even the residential lobbies all seem at or above average for the city. It's not a home run but there are a lot of local developers that have put up much worse. I think it's really unfair to judge the whole project on the undersides of the balconies.

I am digging this one, looks really sharp from ground level and is a welcoming addition to the area. It is really going to be interesting to see if Greenland brings this level of detail to their waterfront east project, Lakeside.

Not painting the undersides is a miss but nothing screams poor product quality to me.

The restoration work on the heritage building, the lighting they've added, the podium cladding, courtyard with brick pavers, even the residential lobbies all seem at or above average for the city. It's not a home run but there are a lot of local developers that have put up much worse. I think it's really unfair to judge the whole project on the undersides of the balconies.

Which makes the bare undersides such a head scratcher.

Back