Almost done?

12018456145_94f915da25_h.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful shots, as always, udo! That first one is especially crisp.

please and kindly if someone can take the pics of the progress of the tower that will be really appreciated. im not forcing anybody so please don't get mad at me.

please and kindly if someone can take the pics of the progress of the tower that will be really appreciated. im not forcing anybody so please don't get mad at me.

Well, may be some of the forumers may like you to force them to take pics for you! :) (By the way, I'm not one of them.)

In terms of cladding on top, not much change when compared with udo's great pictures above. Basically, just one extra row of cladding on the south side, nothing extra on either the east or west sides. Not sure why it is slow. Weather? I noticed them once installing cladding when it was really cold and windy ... So not sure. Maybe they are focussing on the lower parts of L to get people in ?

I know this is the L tower thread, but in Udo's (amazing) pic, I see lights on in the Trump penthouse and the KPMG logo still lit up on Bay Adelaide West. Is the penthouse occupied (I presume not because the lights are always on), and if not is there any particular reason why they have lights on that floor? I also see many floors of the residential portion being blacked out, meaning they're probably not even occupied yet. Wouldn't they have turned off the KPMG logo? I know many of these are investment properties, but is the vast majority of the tower still not lived-in in 2014?

Alright, for the sake of complaining, and since I've been doing it all night: would it have killed them to throw a few white panels over the expanse of vents at the top of the south facade? The big unbroken block of blue sticks out quite a bit, but even if they coloured some of the vents white it could've softened the impact. The top just looks a bit haphazard in my opinion.

Back