Khaloody

Member Bio
Reaction score
lakeshore.png

It seems from the renders, that the area shaded in red is not part of the project. Anyone know what is the future of this parcel of land?

NorthshoreCity

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Boston
View attachment 281557

It seems from the renders, that the area shaded in red is not part of the project. Anyone know what is the future of this parcel of land?

There will be two separate projects for that site, one at Queens Quay & Richardson dubbed Quay House;

And another for the remainder of the site along QQ to Sherbourne with the address of 180 Queens Quay East:

interchange42

Administrator
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
New SPA docs were submitted to the City in January, and they came with a few new renderings. Not substantially different from what we've seen, but this is what they are aiming to build, so here they are for the sake of recording it (they've been put into the database file too).

LksdResPh1HeroNW1096.jpg

LksdResPh1GrdNW1280.jpg

LksdResPh1GrdNW1280K.jpg

LksdResPh1StrN1280.jpg

LksdResPh1StrNE1280.jpg

DavidCapizzano

Member Bio
Reaction score
I think the form is interesting but I don't have any faith that they'll execute it with any grace or detail. I'm worried it's going to be overwhelmingly grey.

The site is pretty visible from my balcony and close to where I live so as construction progresses I'll be able to provide updates.

Last edited:

cytor

Member Bio
Reaction score
Yeah it all comes down to execution. Some bolder materials or splashes of colour could have gone a long way in this project. Also hoping that the streetwall doesn't end up being just another bland glass wall.

isaidso

Member Bio
Reaction score
More grey? They could elevate this to the point of acceptability if they'd simply use another colour. If they've forgotten what colour looks like here's 60 Colborne.

1613639546775.png

Last edited: