Could it be that they have a change of plans to build something higher than these towers etc. Being the reason for the delays just a thought!
It doesn't sound like they have the money to do that, but they're probably hoping to sell the land to someone who does.

It doesn't sound like they have the money to do that, but they're probably hoping to sell the land to someone who does.
I can see this parcel of land developing slightly taller towers being close to those high end skyscrapers and supertalls to the west of this property lol!

Could it be that they have a change of plans to build something higher than these towers etc. Being the reason for the delays just a thought!
It would require a minor variance in front of committee of adjustment, but the developer often does it after NOAC.
I would hope that is the case!
But so far, there is no news for NOAC so that is not possible...

Daniels is indeed the next property west of this one.
I'm talking about the five towers that either supertalls or closes to it west from this development by the future Harbour st extension route. That I'm sure you know are in contsuction or going to be built from the Menkes and Pinnacle developers.

A very small bit of movement on site this week, taken Tuesday May 16th:

tempImagepDaDaC.png

Last edited:

Back