Added to The 100m List.
  • Building G: 156.0 m
  • Building F: 125.8 m
Building B2 is also 50.1 m.

@interchange42
I've gone with 515 feet for the tallest one, which converts to 157 metres, to take into account the parapet around the mechanical penthouse roof. Similarly, for the second tallest I've gone with 416 feet for the same reason. For the blockier 14-storey building along the north side, which I am guessing represents affordable housing, I've gone with 168 feet for 51.1 metres

Where did this renders come from? Is there a report/presentation somewhere.

I heard from an agent that the building launches sales in October 2017. Any credence to those rumours?

This does not look like the good urbanism we were promised on Queens Quay. It looks like the flashy, generic junk space we've come to expect in CityPlace.

The street realm looks awful: made for cars.

Hariri Pontarini have sone a lot of decent work but this proposal seems very boring & disappointing.

Why would there not be spandrel glass?

Well, it's no Monde, but the shape makes it look better than most CityPlace buildings in my opinion. Streetscape indeed looks awful.

Well, it's no Monde, but the shape makes it look better than most CityPlace buildings in my opinion. Streetscape indeed looks awful.

Better than Cityplace is a pretty awfully low bar. And there was so much hope that Greenland was supposed to bring in superior architecture - it's not panning out so far.

AoD

One of the towers looks like a toilet. I'm not fond of the ugly slab facing Lake Shore and the Gardiner, either.

Back