PMT

Member Bio
Reaction score
City:
Toronto
154 WICKSTEED AVE
Ward 26 - North York District

►View All Properties

6 storey office building (7,126 sqm) with two levels of underground parking with a total of 57 parking spaces along with a bike room and 18 outdoor short-term bicycle spaces

Proposed Use --- # of Storeys --- # of Units ---

Applications:
Type Number Date Submitted Status
Site Plan Approval 18 249466 NNY 26 SA Oct 29, 2018 Under Review
Rezoning 18 249444 NNY 26 OZ Oct 29, 2018 Under Review

Currently, site of the 'The Floor Shop' and old one-storey building looking more than a bit rough.

Could certainly bring a tangible improvement to the area (beginning with a sidewalk)

https://goo.gl/maps/yWbzoTZDG7k

PS. I have no idea why I've forgotten, but can someone remind me how to embed Streetview images?

Whoever becomes tenants there gets the best BBQ spot in the city steps from their new front door.

Shhh, first that secret got out, now the Texas BBQ joint in the Beach Hill area is getting equally popular (and they are a close second to Adamson).

While this should be a good development for the area, it may indicate a rental value for space that may price Adamson out. That would be sad!

Last edited:
Well, the plans are up. Studio Canoo project.
Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 12.29.54 PM.png

Easily becomes one of the nicest structures in Leaside if built.

No kidding; pretty impressive that it's going in in a presently pretty awful-looking part of town; it'd jump up to the top 5% of buildings on basically any avenue downtown.

The new marketing material has the project being marketed as "The Laird Wicksteed Exchange". It is also going to be a mass timber building which is a nice change.

Colliers has the listing for the office leasing and Gillam is the construction group with LANDinc is the landscape architects.

Back