March 2022? Assuming more distancing protocols in construction work come into force, that still seems too far out to me.

In regards to a new road to the south, yes, eventually, when the City gets more land it needs for it further west.

You could be right. I just compare it to other buildings in the area that were at a similar point in construction a year and a half ago and still haven’t been occupied or complete (Zen, GP, Playground..). Which is really unfortunate. This project has been really slow to break ground. really slow. Other than that I like the project very much.

Sun Apr 5, 2020

fullsizeoutput_3840.jpeg

fullsizeoutput_3842.jpeg

for a spandrellicious piece of garbage it’s not AWFUL

Spandrel panels are painted an appropriate colour. Balcony design on the sides is clean and not too fussy

that’s about as high of praise as I’ll give it

Is this the longest and slowest development in Liberty Village? Phase 2 is still not done and the new rental tower coming up beside it is gaining on it. Zen condos went up for sale well after Liberty 2 had completely sold out. Zen hit the ground and is now well into occupancy while Liberty 2 stagnates and slowly works through construction.

What has happened with this development? I don’t recall a slower turtle in the race.

Otherwise, I do like the builder and development in general. I’m asking for a friend who has grown quite frustrated with this slow pace of development.

maybe someone has insight into why...

Back