hey everyone..haven't been here in awhile and there doesn't seem to be much activity.

For any of those that do come on here.... I've a question to any Limelight homeowners...I get maintenance fees deducted every month, of course, just like everyone else...but in addition to my regular maintenance fee, just last month (Mid March) i noticed i was debited another separate $17 from my bank account ...I thought nothing of it...until, they did it again April 1st...

I am trying to get a hold of the property management so they can clear this up...just wondering if this was happening to any fellow limelighters?

hey everyone..haven't been here in awhile and there doesn't seem to be much activity.

For any of those that do come on here.... I've a question to any Limelight homeowners...I get maintenance fees deducted every month, of course, just like everyone else...but in addition to my regular maintenance fee, just last month (Mid March) i noticed i was debited another separate $17 from my bank account ...I thought nothing of it...until, they did it again April 1st...

I am trying to get a hold of the property management so they can clear this up...just wondering if this was happening to any fellow limelighters?

I don't live at Limelight, but is it possible that its your fees for your parking spot + locker? My condo fees were separated at my old place also. I paid fees for the condo unit itself, and then a separate payment for the fees on my parking spot.

I don't live at Limelight, but is it possible that its your fees for your parking spot + locker? My condo fees were separated at my old place also. I paid fees for the condo unit itself, and then a separate payment for the fees on my parking spot.

I just heard back from the office Management - apparently it was a mistake and they are checking with accounts receivable to clear up the mishap....good thing i inquired, otherwise they would be taking out money from my account for who knows how long...

while there are a couple of half decent stores going in, (Burger place, dessert place, bank) the rest are just crap. sadly, this will likely still be the best retail in a condo base in Mississauga.

You mean Union Burger

I stand corrected. I believe it opens later today or tomorrow. It's open from 11am-11pm.

DSCN0516_zpsc0a2fde8.jpg

On the other side of the City Centre, the patios at Boston Pizza and Panera Bread are also very well-used!

People, on the sidewalks of Mississauga? Wow, it almost makes one feel hopeful!

Its getting better, I live in one park, and was playing catch yesterday for an hour in park next to condo. People were everywhere, at the 2nd cup relaxing, jogging, girls tanning on the hills across from 2nd cup, kids running around. Lots of people heading to celebration sqaure (where they really should put on leafs or jays games daily). It's not great obviously but when I moved here couple years ago 10x better. Hopefully we get a couple places to eat in the park view condos.

Will probably check out Union burger next few days, GF not a burger person so have to wait for buddies to head over.

Aug 1
Was by the towers today and stop off at UB for lunch. It was very busy to the point you are given the buzzer to let you know when you food is ready. The pop machine has 100 different drinks to choose from and the first time I seen this type.

Lunch special is $6 for a hamburger, chips and a drink. You can get any type of hamburger on Tuesday for $2 plus a combo side order for $3.50 and that a huge saving. As for the hamburger, had worse as well better than this one. A nice patio. You get you food in a round pan.

TD is taking the rest of the vacant units. The area is missing BOM and Scotia and one or both could be going into Parkside Village empty units since there is 56,000 sq feet of office space.
9419138742_5ed42a9407_b.jpg

9419128116_274436f796_b.jpg

9416368253_e46d2ace78_b.jpg

Back