Khaldoon: looks like we just missed each other.

DJI_0154.jpg

DJI_0158.jpg

DJI_0164.jpg

DJI_0160.jpg

DJI_0162.jpg

DJI_0178.jpg

As we very much appreciate all the great aerial contributions of these magnificent buildings, I humbly request if someone can post some aerial shots from north looking south / south facing side of M2 and it’s northern views

The views looking north from the south face of M2? Not sure I follow how that's possible. Can you clarify for me and I'll see what I have?

The views looking north from the south face of M2? Not sure I follow how that's possible. Can you clarify for me and I'll see what I have?
Most updates are showing east facing views of the site. I’m hoping to see aerial views from Webb Drive looking north at the M2 tower and beyond. Hope this clarifies

Most updates are showing east facing views of the site. I’m hoping to see aerial views from Webb Drive looking north at the M2 tower and beyond. Hope this clarifies

If you look at the many great aerial shots by Tim you will find some from above Webb Dr looking north but you might have to go many pages back. For example this one from post # 1007:

EEC55050-DDA6-4646-BB5F-E369B08F1F4E.jpeg

Ok. I may have a chance to shoot this tomorrow.

If you scroll back you should see some of my photos from this angle. If I can't shoot this tomorrow I will look at my folder for this project and post this angle.

Nice work @torplanner .

Nov 8
The sun was against me when I finally got a chance to shoot from this location. First photo has Absolute Towers in it. Not edit yet

Window washing crane been up on M1 for over a week

If I shoot from this area next year in Nov, a few more towers in the skyline that will be taller.
133A4145x.jpg
133A4146x.jpg
133A4147x.jpg
133A4148x.jpg

Back