From today. You can see more drilling equipment for M4 in the foreground.

12AC112B-3DB2-4858-8ED4-9D55D91DBCDC.jpeg

17D97117-341D-40A0-BDB3-714ECE37F050.jpeg

Today.

M3: they are starting to fill in the driveway between M3 and M4 with soil. I find it odd that they are adding so much load on top of that section of the underground garage when they could’ve just made the ceiling higher?

M4: the digging has expanded to the area bounded by the newly installed shoring I-beams.

5B30A467-2F8B-4FD4-A54D-097C02636B98.jpeg

I have to be honest. I drove by these buildings yesterday and they don't look great up close. Perhaps I should wait till construction is finished, and there's some proper landscaping done to balance it all out, but these building appear to be giving off that musty, "green glass" glow. They need to incorporate a touch of colour to the base.

I have to be honest. I drove by these buildings yesterday and they don't look great up close. Perhaps I should wait till construction is finished, and there's some proper landscaping done to balance it all out, but these building appear to be giving off that musty, "green glass" glow. They need to incorporate a touch of colour to the base.
I think you are being too nice to the colour of the balcony glass. I think it is the worst colour they could have picked. Let’s hope M3 (which is 60m taller) would have better glass.

I think you are being too nice to the colour of the balcony glass. I think it is the worst colour they could have picked. Let’s hope M3 (which is 60m taller) would have better glass.
Yes, it was definitely the balcony glass that I found to be putting me off. Going back in this thread to look at earlier posts, it looks like they'll be incorporating some kind of alternating black, white glass balconies into M3. I hope that helps to offset the "mass of glass" appearance the other two buildings are giving off.

Back