Horse. Shit.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...an-who-threw-chair-off-downtown-highrise.html

DzOXy2RU8AI3_7V.jpg

DzOXy2RVYAAIvyN.jpg

We sure wouldn't want to embarrass the cute, little, white girl...

Do better TPS, do better.

Last edited:
I don't see what the issue is. AFAIK people turn themselves in all the time. Are people worried there's an imminent risk of her throwing another chair off another balcony?

Are you arguing that everyone who commits a crime is treated equally? In Hopkinson's parlance, everyone is given the same benefit of a doubt because if the police had made a mistake, it "wouldn't be good for him / her"?

Curious, I made a comment about floor plans in this tread and it was moved because it was not relevant to the thread. But throwing furniture from a balcony is?

It's certainly not over for her but she's unbelievably lucky that no one was injured or killed.
On the contrary. Who will ever hire her with this visual documentation on her permanent record? Jail or no jail, there is no way of divorcing herself from this incident. The moment she threw that chair off that balcony, her life changed, forever.

I don't get that either. Her name will be released after she is in temporary custody. She will be charged and then released on recognizance. Maybe they want to get her charged before
the inevitable threatening social media takes over and she goes into hiding. Who knows.

Wow, check out video of this precious dahling making her way, beaming, to Dad's SUV, Starbucks in hand, as if on a red carpet. To quote Roy Scheider's character from 52-Pickup, "Something about your face makes me want to slap the shit out of it".

Back