The little attention seeker got her wish, she seems to be enjoying all the media attention. Hopefully the courts won't go easy on her.

There is already fake instagram accounts of her advertising $5 snapchat premium.....wonder how many suckers out there will loose $5

As a resident of another Lanterra building, ïce, very unfortunately allows for short term rentals. It's a harsh truth, but the majority of Airbnb guests who stay in Southcore are young 20 somethings who literally have no respect, or an ounce of class. Ïce has been plagued with daily complaints, disturbances and just plain disrespect for the building by people that come by the masses with their suitcases and trashy party plans. These luxury condo towers were not built for the mass flow of traffic that is on par with a busy airport. Condos should be for permanent residents, not for temporary one-off guests - that's what hotels are for. Condominiums are not hotels. It's unfair to those that call these towers home. There is no resources for the small amount of staff that management on site to cope with the influx of needless complaints and issues that arise from disrectful guests. Common sense should say that if you are in a residential building, you should act accordingly. Unfortunately most of the trash that stay in Airbnb suites don't understand common sense or respect. It has to stop. In this neighborhood it just doesn't work. As great as the platform could be, it's just not meant for condo buildings.

The outcome of the court case will set the tone for future short term rentals. If she gets off with the old slap on the wrist " bad girl don't do it again" sentence, then i pity anyone who lives in a condo that allows
short term rentals, like Dustin. I have little faith in the judicial system in this country, so that outcome would not surprise me in the least. If she looks that confident going in to court, she may have been told there is nothing to worry about.
Finding out if a condo allows these short term rentals should be one of the first things potential purchasers looks at before buying. I feel for those who have to live through it.

The outcome of the court case will set the tone for future short term rentals. If she gets off with the old slap on the wrist " bad girl don't do it again" sentence, then i pity anyone who lives in a condo that allows
short term rentals, like Dustin. I have little faith in the judicial system in this country, so that outcome would not surprise me in the least. If she looks that confident going in to court, she may have been told there is nothing to worry about.
Finding out if a condo allows these short term rentals should be one of the first things potential purchasers looks at before buying. I feel for those who have to live through it.
Very true. It is Canada after all so I'm willing to bet her punishment will be non existent. This, alone with the past chair toss at ice and the recent shooting at ice....all Airbnb guest issues. I hope that raises some red flags to the city.

To be filed under: So you wanna be famous...

Alleged chair tosser has been kicked out of school, experienced personal problems since incident, lawyer says...

https://www.cp24.com/news/alleged-chair-tosser-was-kicked-out-of-school-lawyer-1.4347735

I'm torn on this one...........in as much as she seems the total twit and did something completely reckless, endangering life, and as such deserves to be meaningfully sanctioned.

That said, what she did wasn't on school property or otherwise involving her school. I'm disinclined to have school's police peoples off-campus behavior.

If she lost a year due to serving a criminal sentence that would seem entirely apt, and I have no problem w/the tuition not being refunded seeing as the incident was self-inflicted.

But truthfully, if there's one thing this woman would seem to need, it's an education.

I'm torn on this one...........in as much as she seems the total twit and did something completely reckless, endangering life, and as such deserves to be meaningfully sanctioned.

That said, what she did wasn't on school property or otherwise involving her school. I'm disinclined to have school's police peoples off-campus behavior.

If she lost a year due to serving a criminal sentence that would seem entirely apt, and I have no problem w/the tuition not being refunded seeing as the incident was self-inflicted.

But truthfully, if there's one thing this woman would seem to need, it's an education.

Action - meets reaction.

The type of education she requires isn't taught in a career college, and you can tell she thrives on attention-seeking, to the point of reckless endangement of lives. What she really requires is having her Insta (and other social media) account(s) shut down.

AoD

Action - meets reaction.

The type of education she requires isn't taught in a career college, and you can tell she thrives on attention-seeking, to the point of reckless endangement of lives. What she really requires is having her Insta (and other social media) account(s) shut down.

AoD

This kid has more likely had school trouble going way back. She may very well be on probation as a student at whichever school she attended and her placements were conditional that she keep free of criminal activity and charges. My guess is she was in an alternative education secondary school program which is a 'last chance' type of program. They are very expensive for the school board to operate and placements are hard to get so they don't mess around with a student who doesn't work diligently towards improving, attitude, behaviour and academic standing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...deep breath...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...
Taking delight in the ramifications of one’s poor behaviour/decisions is pretty low. Instead of laughing at the girl, it might be more wise to hope that this will be an edifying experience for her.

P.S. Why does the headline refer to her as “Alleged chair tosser?” What is “alleged” about hard proof?

Last edited:

Back