Nearing grade. Taken 18 October.

IMG_4563.jpeg

@interchange42 don’t know if this is the right thread but there are three cranes up here now:

View attachment 514492
The blue one to the furthest left is for Fitzrovia's The Marlow, and is already counted in that database file. The leftmost of the two white ones is for this building, Fitzrovia's The Belvoir, and is already counted for it. I suspect that the third crane, the rightmost of the two white ones, is for one of the Hazelview buildings, for which we don't have a separate database file yet. We'll have @Art Tsai look into that!

The above was approved with an amendment; that amendment concerns safety for cyclists, during and post construction:

1706125256998.png

Reactions: AHK
I had a little heart attack when I saw the notice that Fitrovia wants to reduce the amount of community space in The Kent School but it is just a housekeeping item that doesn’t affect the use of this heritage structure. When digging I found a few plans of the proposed hub and thought that they might be of interest. I did notice that there are some landscaping proposals along Dufferin that I hadn’t noticed before as well as an sizeable , useable green roof And what happened to the German School that was housed here? Did it fold or move elsewhere?

IMG_6681.jpeg
IMG_6683.png
IMG_6684.png
IMG_6685.png
IMG_6686.png

Last edited:

Back