View from Massey:

1E21074B-939A-494C-BF88-EAFCAB56955D.jpeg

^^^ It absolutely does not look tacky and cheap. It looks tasteful and elegant. I live in the neighbourhood and stare at this thing every night. It's a great addition to the skyline.
Yeah it think it fits in well. There are certainly worse towers out there.

The crown lighting photographs well, but in person it looks like that cheap Canadian Tire tube lighting you bought in 2006 to add behind your headboard or TV. Looks tacky and quite cheap. This, the North face and the balcony railings ruin this building for me.
Do you mean it looks tacky in person when you are clinging to the side of the 60th story floor like spiderman? Because I've looked at in person from many angles with excellent eyesight and it looks fine. But, I've not stood on the 59th or 60th floor to examine it up close, so perhaps that is what you mean?

Do you mean it looks tacky in person when you are clinging to the side of the 60th story floor like spiderman? Because I've looked at in person from many angles with excellent eyesight and it looks fine. But, I've not stood on the 59th or 60th floor to examine it up close, so perhaps that is what you mean?
I disagree. It looks like christmas lighting from the ground floor. Looks great at a distance, but from blocks away it looks like $&%^*

Hi,

Does anyone know when this building will be registered, like to have my closing down. No one is really giving me an answer I’ve been told it could be up to Jan 2020. Thanks

Not at all. I pass by on foot down Church and Yonge 1-2 times a day. Maybe the developer caught this sale right before finalizing the technical requirements for the mechanical crown? I'll admit, the deal would be hard to pass up for anyone looking to cut a few corners.

Like most lighting features, looks best from afar. LEDs don't photograph too nicely up close!

Back