IMG_20210103_173319_804.jpg

DJI_0773 (2).JPG
DJI_0774.JPG
DJI_0770.JPG

I know that many people here prefer narrow buildings, but to be honest I dislike skylines that contain only buildings sticking out like needles. On the other hand, this is (or should be) a prime location, and it should deserve better architecture. Also, I'm skeptical about how this massive podium/garage will look.

Regardless, I'm still excited about this project. Looks like materials will be decent, maybe that public art will be interesting, there will finally be some commercial space (although 315m2 is definitely not a lot) and maybe once this and other projects are completed, in this neighborhood and those to the West, there will be a better case for better public transit to Downtown.
What a good comparison of skylines contain only buildings sticking out like needles, this is exactly what people see in megalopolis all the time, I am for the suburb, to be honest enough this is the privilege of really smart people, but the project is spectacular really, I`m waiting to see the final look of it

They should show the prospective residents the lovely northern view they'll be getting as well. It's only fair to be fully forthcoming about the lovely view of the traffic gridlock on Gardiner they'll be seeing everyday.
Shot in that angle in the opposite direction would make is hard to see the Gardiner directly though. But either way, no marketing renders will ever depicted snarled traffic nor render people picking up after their dogs. And I could go on with that...

Wow ! Look at the dark glazed windows and cladding blending in with the cream precast slabs and columns. Making this building pop with richness in the photos up above!

that last pic is such a weird viewpoint because it looks so far from NXT when in reality it's right across the street and right infront of 15 windermere. That new development that is slated for just south of NXT is truly right across the street yet looks so far from Mirabella in this pic.

Back