IMG_6694.jpg
IMG_6695.jpg
IMG_6697.jpg
IMG_6699.jpg
IMG_6700.jpg
IMG_6701.jpg
IMG_6704.jpg
IMG_6719.jpg

i hope the owners in the units that face the other building hate sunshine as they wont get the morning or afternoon sun.

no, but they're definitely darker. i lived in a N/S facing townhome where the living space was on the north side and there was a highway sound barrier at my window and as someone who likes bright spaces, i had to leave as it was darker than I liked (was my first purchase and didn't factor that)

i also lived in a western facing unit in the east tower at NXT but i found those towers spread far enough apart that I got bright afternoon but these look way closer together.

A grade one student in my class with a set of Lego WOULD have created something more interesting than these bland waterfront “whales”! 🥵
If theses condos look so bland. Then the other condos beside them must be even worse looking in my opinion ! These condos are effective looking from a distance than any other around it!

If theses condos look so bland. Then the other condos beside them must be even worse looking in my opinion ! These condos are effective looking from a distance than any other around it!
well yes, but that's not hard to achieve. 103&105 The Queensway, 15 Windermere, and the Lake Shore buildings directly east of them are all terribly designed.

they look better than the others, but they still look terrible.

well yes, but that's not hard to achieve. 103&105 The Queensway, 15 Windermere, and the Lake Shore buildings directly east of them are all terribly designed.

they look better than the others, but they still look terrible.
That's the best they can do when the price of real estate has gone through the roof! Todays condo owners are getting ripped off. And the city is starting to look cheap with most of condos that go up. I praise the ones that as least put so effort into their facades and this one's not bad.

I think these look fine. They're not spectacular or anything but they turned out better than the renders and at least they arent just all glass boxes.

Back