Progress on the northwest tower and some heritage buildings:

E4706A0D-0B82-4B76-BF87-589667AEE9A2.jpeg
FCD9FB97-55CB-47EA-8795-2FA3F3380B22.jpeg
AEAAA1CF-2C31-4E92-B629-65EE5D5F19C9.jpeg

I am loving how this is turning out. I wonder if it will be ready in time to rent a unit before the toddler starts school?

Here's the forecasted completion schedule according to a subcontractor working on this site:

Albert is not too far off. I work for a subcontractor on site and that is where they are realistically tracking at. Stud and drywall has started about a month ago on the NE towers at L3,4,5,6.

Here are some notable milestones coming up:

Nov/Dec 2021
- Precast/Windows complete SE Building
- SE Crane Dismantle
- NW Building (27 floors) forming structure complete (east of Markham)
- Heritage House structural additions complete (4 floors)

Dec 2021/Jan 2022
- Markham West standalone Building forming structure complete (10 floors)

Late Spring/Early Summer 2022
- SW Building forming structure complete (19 floors)

Summer 2022
- Precast/Windows Complete NE, NW (both June/July-ish) & west standalone Buildings (May-ish)
- Crane Dismantles x4 (mid/end July)

Late Fall/Winter
- SW Building Precast/Windows complete (Nov/Dec)
- Last crane dismantle (Dec/Jan 2023)

The first three completed towers are looking to have interior finishes for the residential portions completed as early as late summer 2022 and roll into 2023 on the higher floors. The other three towers will follow into the later months of 2023. Given the substantial amount of precast on the project (~4500-5000pcs. total), a lot of interior schedule is dependent on the completion of windows and precast (of course).

Hope this helps!

Here's my one nitpick. The windows on the staggered white building should be darker to make the offset pattern really pop. Otherwise this is great

First Tower Crane has been confirmed to be dismantled on November 22 on Lennox Street.

In December/January, there will be a mobile crane erecting the final pieces of precast and structural steel that the tower crane had been in conflict of.

Back