I haven't read what circle design is all about but I assume it's described somewhere in this thread. I agree with what mathew921 says that this is very interesting and unusual and quite beautiful.. All the complaining is this thread interesting too assuming it's all about the hope that new projects in Toronto will continue to improve in the design realm. However many have been disappointed with so much blandness with a lot of hype in the beginning stages of development with poor results. I've been kept very busy following all the new projects in general and have enjoyed the sheer number of proposals. I hope they keep coming!

From the north side of Skydome

E93D892F-11FE-4B22-A1F8-5B31049121D4.jpeg

The roof tops of the bump-outs on the inside-facing tower units don’t look to be accessible (no patio doors), I wonder if a green roof would go there?
Other than a handful of units on the east and west end of the podium on the 4th floor (and those terraces will always be in shadow), there are no decent balconies in any of the units here. The balconies on the corners of the towers are very tiny and a good portion of the light and views are blocked by a slab of solid black cladding. I can see why those balconies on the penthouse levels have been replaced by interior space, they are not very usable nor inviting spaces.

I haven't read what circle design is all about but I assume it's described somewhere in this thread. I agree with what mathew921 says that this is very interesting and unusual and quite beautiful.. All the complaining is this thread interesting too assuming it's all about the hope that new projects in Toronto will continue to improve in the design realm. However many have been disappointed with so much blandness with a lot of hype in the beginning stages of development with poor results. I've been kept very busy following all the new projects in general and have enjoyed the sheer number of proposals. I hope they keep coming!
The circle on the terrace is actually the skylight for the glassed-in reflecting pool below (not accessible) that the gym wraps around.
It’s a cool feature but I question how practical this is and how it will be maintained, and if it will survive any value engineering.

D4AB2B6E-127E-4F9D-9E50-330AC6F5DDAA.jpeg

Back