News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

• Thread starter marksimpson7843
  • Start date
the bayview village one is because they are opening a store at Fairview mall, which is too close to Bayview Village. It makes a lot of sense why they closed, it's really more of a move.

MUJI's new temporary store opens tomorrow morning at 10am (January 19, 2018) at the opposite end of the Atrium (595 Bay Street at Dundas), in the former Public Guardian and Trustee office.
The original MUJI store at 20 Dundas West will be renovated to expand into the former Long Tall Sally shop next door, effectively almost doubling their space to 8000+ square feet.

My girlfriend who works in the area was talking about a really good sale there recently.. that would be why. Clearance sale.

The store used to be useful for me. I have size 14 feet and they'd usually have what I need, without having to go to an outlet mall. But it converted to an "clearance store" about a year ago and I found the selection much poorer. Shoes are now one of the few things I'll order online - though I would prefer going into a store and trying the feel before buying.

Upcountry's lease at 310 King St E has expired. I wonder what's next for this building? Amazing interior, if a bit leaky.

UpCountry_KING_MovingSale_WebBanner_1000x500-2a.jpg

It looks as though Kenneth Cole is opening a shop in the former Rudsak space on Queen West at John.

Back