Last irregular floor before we get to the normal condo levels.. a couple more weeks and this is going to start to shoot up.

Yep. Just in time for summer too, so hopefully fewer delays. It's going to be really exciting when this pops into the skyline from various angles. I'll be living back at Bloor and Spadina for the summer, so I'll be able to take some great pics from the west as she rises.

By early June I'll be living in the Uptown with a great view of 1 Bloor East. I'll be able to post photos easily then.

It's pretty crazy to think she'll tower over the Bay and CIBC buildings - the two tallest buildings on that corner. She's going to dwarf them.

It's pretty crazy to think she'll tower over the Bay and CIBC buildings - the two tallest buildings on that corner. She's going to dwarf them.

Yep. Just in time for summer too, so hopefully fewer delays. It's going to be really exciting when this pops into the skyline from various angles. I'll be living back at Bloor and Spadina for the summer, so I'll be able to take some great pics from the west as she rises.

Hahaha, whats up with she:D, i guess Aura is a he

Yes, One Bloor is close to 850ft in height ... while the CIBC building is 488ft. The Bay building is 443ft.

So One Bloor will appear 73% taller than the CIBC tower, and 92% taller than the Bay building. In a nutshell... One Bloor will appear huge from afar and totally change the skyline of this area.

Back