Love the execution of this spire design, almost full height of the building along its exterior.... really makes a much better design statement/contribution than the ubiquitous flagpole on the roof.

Would like to see this sort of thing climbing a 'scraper (maybe the south elevation of Concord Sky ... topping out @ 311 metres ;-).

Love the execution of this spire design, almost full height of the building along its exterior.... really makes a much better design statement/contribution than the ubiquitous flagpole on the roof.

Would like to see this sort of thing climbing a 'scraper (maybe the south elevation of Concord Sky ... topping out @ 311 metres ;-).
Well, the 'spire' at the St Regis / Trump Hotel is similar - but not much of a design statement.

Today

50BAF746-EFF0-4A93-BE16-34A0AE84524B.jpeg

7CCB961B-20D1-422E-8071-2357DE61C6FC.jpeg

FE7C8796-6BF4-4EEA-83F3-21785F35B46A.jpeg

Looks like my criticism of this building just being another glass box was wrong. The final details have tied it all together quite eloquently.

Looks like my criticism of this building just being another glass box was wrong. The final details have tied it all together quite eloquently.
I still think it's just another stubby glass box, viewed from a distance and that toothpick, thingy attachment does nothing to enhance said structure. The podium on the other hand is very nice, so colour me ambivalent on this build.

I still think it's just another stubby glass box, viewed from a distance and that toothpick, thingy attachment does nothing to enhance said structure. The podium on the other hand is very nice, so colour me ambivalent on this build.
Actually "I am-bivalent too"... that is to say I had the Moderna targeted bivalent vaccine a month before my friend gave me COVID on my birthday. Result was zero symptoms instead of hospitalization (have immune issues).

This is not a joke.

Please accept my apologies for this vaccine commercial interruption and back to your regularly scheduled viewing.

Also note I coloured you ambivalent as requested. ;)

Back