I hope that all of the criminals that didn’t get the memo about not shooting people enjoy the public art. And wipe their feet before trodding across the beautiful white floors! Photo by ADRM.
D162EB57-135A-4089-B21A-ABE3AB684D1C.jpeg

I hope that all of the criminals that didn’t get the memo about not shooting people enjoy the public art. And wipe their feet before trodding across the beautiful white floors! Photo by ADRM.
I presumed that it would be the alleged ones that made bail that will have the option of going through that lobby entrance. And the ones that didn't make bail...well, will be using a more secured entrance in the back somewhere...

I presumed that it would be the alleged ones that made bail that will have the option of going through that lobby entrance. And the ones that didn't make bail...well, will be using a more secured entrance in the back somewhere...
I hope that the back entrance has public art and Farrow and Ball inspired colours on the walls!

Well, other than that horrible sign above the front entrance, the French signage I saw in those pictures was fine, which is almost a surprise. (Although my business partner might have done it, in which case it would not be a surprise 🙂)

Assuming parking garage for the judges, lawyers, law enforcement, etc..

No need for on-street parking meters on University Avenue or surrounding streets.

Back