source Metrolinx:
Image.jpeg

It really irks me that they didn't include the overhead catenary that will be required to power the Ontario Line trains. It's not as if it's overly ugly or anything. Why knowingly show an inaccurate representation of final build?
You can barely see the poles that support the catenary. Presumably it's simply not visible at this resolution. These seems a very minor criticism.

You can barely see the poles that support the catenary. Presumably it's simply not visible at this resolution. These seems a very minor criticism.

I stand corrected, they are visible, but barely. And they should be more prominent on the new OL bridge as you can see the light poles on Millwood Overpass Bridge fairly clearly and that's further away too.

And yes, extremely nitpicky criticism. :)

With the O-line hitting Bathurst, i just noticed Bathurst will have a station at Bathurst & Spadina - O-line
Bathurst Station - Danforth line
Bathurst & St Clair - Yonge line
Bathurst & Eglinton - crosstown
*Bathurst & Sheppard - Sheppard line

*=Potentially

Is this the only street who could touch all of our transit lines

Photos from this afternoon on my run home. First, a view showing roughly where the portal will be. No trees above the DVP have been removed as far as I can see. But they have done some work on the retaining wall on the S side of the DVP
1000022883.jpg

Another view of the retaining wall
1000022884.jpg

And the future crane site
1000022848.jpg

With the O-line hitting Bathurst, i just noticed Bathurst will have a station at Bathurst & Spadina - O-line
Bathurst Station - Danforth line
Bathurst & St Clair - Yonge line
Bathurst & Eglinton - crosstown
*Bathurst & Sheppard - Sheppard line

*=Potentially

Is this the only street who could touch all of our transit lines
Yonge St

Yonge line: duh
Sheppard - Yonge
Yonge & Eglinton
Bloor - Yonge
Queen

Next up, the emergency exit building site (IIRC) on Pape where the KFC was. Sorry it's a second post, but...
1000022863.jpg
1000022864.jpg
1000022866.jpg
1000022867.jpg

And for those of you who drive, the gas station across the street has gas at $137.9 (I had to draw the one, due to the flickering sign! 😜). It was at least a penny more on Danforth
1000022887.jpg

Back